Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 4, 2010

in other words...

Back at work for the first time in about a week.  So glad my baby's doing better.  I actually like my job a lot.  There's just something about your own space.  Your own things.  We're getting back into the swing of things. Tomorrow Zoe goes back to school and Nick goes back to work.  We will all be back to normal.  

I'm going back to college next week.  Finally going to finish my two year degree which has taken me what? 8 years to complete.  It all looks so easy when you graduate.  But then life happens.  I have to do something with my life though.  Nick's promised to help as much as he can.  I plan on working really hard on the weekends and at night after the kids go to sleep.  It's going to be a long road and probably really hard but it's worth it.  With a degree, I'll be able to get a better job.  Now is the time though that I'm questioning my chosen field.  It's something I'm really interested in but I have to look at the monetary side with two kids.  Is it worth it? 

No comments: