Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gearing up for a semester of hard work

College starts on Tuesday.  I'm taking four classes, all while taking care of a husband and two kids and working full time.  Suffice to say that this is about to be the most difficult few months. I'm getting ready to put  my nose to the grindstone.  


I can't wait though.  I'm excited.  It's been so long since I've gone to school.  I have to buy books on Tuesday.  The four books I need for my classes are going to cost about $400.  It's mind boggling.  I got good news about my financial aid though.  I can go to the bookstore and charge my books and supplies to my Pell grant.  


Nick says that he will help as much as possible with the kids while I'm going but I do know it's going to be hard because he works so late. Hopefully I can get as much done as possible after they goes to sleep and on the weekends.  I'm working for a better life.  That's what I keep saying to myself.  :)

No comments: