Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Doing stuff to things to make them better...

Some how,some way, I have repaired our laptop computer.  It's been out of commission for at least a year and a half. I replaced the hard drive and managed to reinstall windows xp home.  We had an upgrade cd from when we purchased the computer for a windows vista upgrade.  I thought maybe I could use it to get vista back on the laptop.  I thought maybe I'd have to pay for it but I was cool with that.  At first it wouldn't work, but I kept doing it over and over and finally I think the computer just gave up.  :)  It finally installed and has been working great ever since.  It's nice to have my own computer.  Nick has the desktop and I have this.  Now I'm working on putting all my bookmarks back on. I never realized I have so many.  I can't quite think of them all right now but I will eventually. 

I also helped Nick with his blog today too.  He thinks I'm a genius and that's all that counts.  :D

No comments: