Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Medium Dead by Chris Dolley

I received this book through www.librarything.com and it's early reviewer's program.  I really didn't know what to expect when I received this ebook.  I started the book yesterday and finished it in one day.  It was very engaging.  The characters were interesting and the story was fast-paced.  There were parts that were thrilling, especially the beginning. The off the wall antics of Brian help lighten the story.  I enjoyed traveling along with Brenda and Brian, especially the dinner with the parents scene.  I wish that it had been a little longer because I'm dying to know what happens next. The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger.  Yes, they solved the immediate issue with the criminal at hand but who were those other people and what do they want?  I really do think that this book is a great one.  The author really knows how to make people laugh at the sheer craziness of the book. 

No comments: