Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day

That I go back to work. I can't believe 6 weeks has flown by so quickly. Seems like just yesterday I was hugely pregnant and wishing that I could go ahead and have this baby. Now she's here and she's growing every day. I wish that I could stay home with her like I did with Zoe. I didn't go back to work after Zoe until she was a year old. I feel like I'm going to miss everything with Abbie. It makes me want to cry but I know that I don't really have a choice. Nick said he liked me being home too but we can't do it. One good think if that I really like the girls' babysitter. I meet her online and we just really clicked. She kept them today and it worked really well. Oh, well. sigh...off for bathtime for everyone and get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: