Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Baby for Me?

Only 3 short months ago, I was a working mama, one child and one husband. My life was smooth sailing with the occasional upset due to childhood temper tantrums, broken Barney tapes, and lost cell phones. Now I am the mama to be to a new baby girl, one surly two year old and a husband who acts as if he is dying. Can you say stressful? :)

On Monday, we went in for a sonogram. Everything's fine with the new baby. Heartbeat is good, spinal cord looks good, legs and arms are long. We have a perfect baby girl, complete with enough estrogen to make my husband swear he's running away or going to start taking steroids. Three against one now. I can't help but think that it's poetic justice. His mom had three boys. He was surrounded by testosterone. I told him just to wait until there are three periods going on at once. Then he will really want to run away. :D

No comments: