Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's funny how the little people don't mean as much...

Due to some in-fighting that most of us were not even involved in, MM will be no more as of Sept. 5. It's come as a shock to me, and probably everyone else. I guess that's what happens though when your online world exist at the mercy of someone else. I just wanted to say to everyone that I've enjoyed the time that I've spent with all of you. I will definitely miss you. Most of you know how to contact me if you need me or just want to talk.

I'm just a little shell-shocked at the rug being pulled from underneath my feet right now. Most of us have no problem with any other person on MM. I'll post more later but right now, I can't even fathom why someone would behave in this manner.

2 comments:

MicPhilly said...

I can't believe it either but yet a part of me is not surprise by this either. I hate to see MM close! I have such great friends on this site.

I was upset that Maya' Mom is closing. The reason for their closing is that they are combining with another site.

April said...

Well, Courtney says that it's being revamped and will be up but will not be the same MM.

I don't deal well with change. LOL